Geotextile FabricsPioneers in the industry, we offer polypropylene geotextile fabric and pet non woven geotextile fabric from India.
Polypropylene Geotextile Fabric
Approx. Price: Rs 50 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
|Melting Point||145 Degree C|
- Erosion Control
- Canal & Reservoir Lining
- Road Work
- Civil Work etc..
PET Non Woven Geotextile Fabric
Approx. Price: Rs 45 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
|Melting Point||140 Degree C|
|Fabric||PET Non Woven|
|GSM Range||100-600 GSM|
PET Non Woven Geotextile Fabric range is made up of stable fibre needle punched and thermally bonded offers optimum performance per unit weight of Non Woven Geotextile Fabric. Their resulting mechanical robustness and excellent hydraulic properties make them the ideal choice for Separation, Reinforcement, Cushion & Protection, Drainage and filtration. Produced on state of the art equipment, the Non-woven Geotextile Fabric range sets standards in terms of quality and mechanical performance.
Applications of the Non Woven Geotextile Fabric :-
- Geomembrane Protection: PET Non Woven Geotextile Fabric can be used as protective cushion for the Geomembrane, eliminating the risk of damage from sharp object through puncture, impact or abrasion.
- Asphalt Overlay: PET Non Woven Geotextile Fabric asphalt overlay fabric installed between old and new asphalt layer in flexible pavement increase pavement life and reduce the maintenance cost by retarding reflection cracking and by acting as permanent moisture barrier.
- Subsurface Drainage: PET Non Woven Geotextile Fabric serve as excellent filters, allowing subsurface water to flow into the drains while preventing adjacent soil from clogging the system.
- Erosion Control: PET Non Woven Geotextile Fabric will give effective drainage for water flow and on other side it will prevent the soil particles from washing out.
- Pavement and Rail Track Bed Stabilization: Providing a PET Non Woven Geotextile Fabric at interface between sub grade and the pavement / rail track bed, helps to extend the life of track bed structures by preventing penetration of aggregate or ballast into sub grade and pumping of fines in between the aggregates.
- Drainage System in Landfill: Used in conjunction with Geo-net or granular drain, PET Non Woven Geotextile Fabric can filter soil and waste while allowing water and leach-ate to pass.
- Hard Armour Underlayment: PET Non Woven Geotextile Fabric can reduce the build up excessive hydrostatic pressure beneath the revetment and prevent the migration of sub surface soils through the erosion control system.
- Other applications include Waterproofing systems, Coastal protection, Landscaping, Filtration under Rip Rap & Rocks, Slope protection, etc.